Scan multiple photos then split, crop and straighten them automatically
DIY photo scanning
There is always a better way to do it. If you ever wondered how to scan photos efficiently, AutoSplitter will probably help you a great deal.
Here's how we want to help you scan all your old photos.
AutoSplitter photo scanning software was created to make scanning photos at home much faster and easier. Over the years we have matured the software by adding lots of features that will prove useful for most users.
The software will let you scan multiple photos at once, and then it will detect individual photos and save them to separate image files.
Sounds easy and simple, doesn't it? These features will help you make the most of your old photos:
- Automatic retouching - revive colors of yellowed photographs.
- Captioning - add text and/or date captions to your scanned photos to help remember the details of the memory.
- Metadata saving - save these captions and dates to image metadata (hidden in the image files). Metadata can be read and utilized by image cataloging software. Even Windows supports metadata search - you will be able to find your family photos from the search bar by the caption embedded in metadata.
- Process pre-scanned images - if you have scanned several photos at once and saved the images but did not crop the individual photos yet, you're in luck. AutoSplitter can open and process these files IN BULK.
Scan at home - preserve your privacyScanning services will scan and crop your photos for you, but the costs are fairly high. The photos will be seen and handled by strangers. Preserve your privacy - scan the photos yourself. Strangers also cannot add captions and date stamps to your memories, that's something only you can do.
Rich feature listBesides the major features we have already discussed, there are several others to help your work.
- Popup Zoom - helps accurately finetune edges and corners of your photo crops.
- 4 corners scanning - remember a certain layout of photos and repeat the exact same crops over any amount of scans. Group your photos by size, put one into each corner of the scanner and reuse cropping areas as many times as you like. 100% accurate detection guaranteed.
- Wide support for file formats: JPEG, PNG, TIF, GIF and BMP files supported. Metadata can be written for all formats that support them. DPI information is preserved within all images (provided the format supports metadata) to let you reproduce photos in correct size later on.
- Rotate or flip detected images with a single click. Never worry wheter a photo is upright or not, rotating by 90° increments is so easy.
- Support for all WIA and TWAIN compatible scanners. Flatbed scanners, multi purpose scanners are also supported.
- Adjust scanner brightness and contrast to make even better scans.